Thursday, February 05, 2015

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED

NCLEX!!!

I am now officially an RN (well, I need to get my license in the mail, but let's not quibble...I passed the fucking NCLEX!)

So, Christina RN LMT...hmmmm.

SO HAPPY AND RELIEVED RIGHT NOW!!!

The test was truly awful and a total mind-fuck. You walk out of there feeling like an utter loser, like there's no chance you passed. Then you have to wait to find out. And if you want the "quick results", you have to still wait 48 hours and shell out eight bucks to get the Pass/Fail.

But I'll put it all behind me now and focus on finding a job!! Fix my resume to show my shiny new credential and start applying everywhere.

Wish me luck!

6 comments:

Captain Tightpants said...

Confuckinggratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well done - the hard work paid off and you earned every bit of it!
Proud of you my friend!

Jon said...

Congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment.

Ruth said...

Woot! Congrats!

'Drea said...

Congrats on the new letters and good luck...

Peter said...

Congratulations!

Don't forget to upgrade your personal theme tune:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o92QM1F6vMk

:-)

jon spencer said...

Confrats and remember to keep your CEC's / CEU's up to date so that you never have to take that test again